Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 04/30/2021 08:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Yes, in 1918

https://www.businessinsider.com/span...-cities-2020-4

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cl...g-spanish-flu/

Both my parents were in their late teens at that time. They never
mentioned it. Apparently it didn't register as an event along with
prohibition, the depression, the world wars, rationing, the advent of
air travel, improved cars, and so forth.

Do you think a current 18 yar old is likely to forget the Great Pandenmic?

Maybe he will since we might still be wearing masks in 2040 and lining
up for the yearly 'booster' so it all will be so normal.