Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 21:09:55 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:02:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Wrong, all you need for 90s% to be vaccinated to see the virus no longer
relevant.

I doubt you will get 90% in the most compliant countries and the US is
not one of them.

You doubt. You don't know. Or even have a rough idea.

We typically only get around half who take the Flu
shot and that is a well established vaccine.

You chose a poor analog - the Polio and Smallpox vaccines
are a much better comparison than the annual flu vaccine.

That was at a time when you got a vaccine at school whether your
parents approved or not. Most didn't even know until you got home and
told them.

Yes, imagine that. A time when we had a president who was a leader, instead
of a lying, anti-mask, shyster. A time when disease was not politicized by right
wing loons.