Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default NHS app and vaccination passport.

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
On 29/04/2021 22:13, %% wrote:

Can't see why anyone would have faked their identity when getting the
vaccination.

It's not someone faking their identity when getting vaccinated.

It's the ability for someone who hasn't been vaccinated to use someone
else's identity and covid passport to gain access to somewhere that may
require proof of vaccination.

How can any member of the general public, a publican, doorman, theatre
ticket seller etc. see that the passport details are for fred and not joe.

Official photo ID in the UK seems to be limited to passports and driving
licences and not everyone has these, and does your passport photo
actually look like you when viewed in limited lighting.

I have my 1940 National Identity Card. It has no photograph.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England