Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default SOT: injection process (computer)

On 01/05/2021 08:48, Scott wrote:
Whenever I run CCleaner, I now receive a warning about an injection
process taking place (coming from Bitdefender). If I acknowledge
this, I receive a message 'Injection Process Ignored' and Bitdefender
resumes. I have zero idea what this is about. It only started after
an update. I take it this is safe? Is there a way of adjusting
either CCleaner or Bitdefender to allow this? Thanks.

When CCleaner runs, it's doing something that Bitdefender doesn't like.

You should be able to add CCleaner to a process exclusion list so you
are not troubled by this.

In theory you should be able to configure and use Windows 10 without
ccleaner?

e.g.

https://helpdeskgeek.com/free-tools-...ndows-anymore/

FWIW, I don't have a great deal of trust for the spammy tools coming
from the Avast / AVG stable.

--
Adrian C