Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 23:44:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:59 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/29/2021 08:59 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 10:46 AM, Muggles wrote:

We haven't got years to wait, action is needed NOW.
Have a look how bad it is in India right now, this because they were
too casual with non social distancing and lack of masks etc.
They are dying in the streets.

India is wall to wall people everywhere.* They can't social distance.

Despite all the precautions Americans have tried, American still got
sick.* Some never knew they had covid, others got sick and recovered
at home. Still other were hospitalized and STILL got well.* A few died
from complications from their comorbities and covid.

I'm still not becoming a guinea pig to experiment upon with an
untested "vaccine."* Waiting to see how many people die or get sick
from the vaccine is a better approach, IMO.

There have been millions of doses given in the past year so not very
experimental at this stage.* '\

The had a vaccine last April and weren't telling anybody? Or did you
maybe mean the last 4 months?

Serious testing started last summer, My granddaughter got her shot
around July. It was finalized for release around November but there
were tens of thousands shots at that point. Millions now. .

Actually about 90% of the work on the Pfizer and Moderna (mRNA)
vaccines was already done before Covid hit, The research was done for
SARS and MERV. The engineering of the "transport mechanism" was all
but finalized - it was just getting the right "messenger" or "program"
determined and tested that took a year. The Astra Zenica and J&J
vaccines are more traditional and also borrowed heavily from previous
technology - the testing being the most time consuming past of the
process - getting the virus inactivated without making it ineffective
- and making it effective without being infectious. Again, a l,ot of
the research had been done for SARS / MERV and other corona virii