Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Everest Windows

Indeed, but even insurance-backed warranties can be tricky to
enforce after a few years.

Andrew

On 30/04/2021 07:23, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I was given a very good tip by a bloke from one of those wall coating
companies about warranties. Make sure that its underwritten by a well known
financial entity, not just the company you had the service or product for if
its likely that you might need to have work done on it within its lifetime.
I've never had to claim against the wall coating company's warranty, but I
still could do, if I wanted as the insurance company is still there, unlike
the coating company who seem to go out of business and come back into
business with different names all the time, just like window companies do.
Brian