Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 2021-04-28, Muggles wrote:
I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER several
years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good with
letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.

I'm perfectly fine with Leftists stepping up to the plate to take
part in these medical experimentation. Jab the lot of 'em.

Here's one for all you vaccine doubters:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/04/own-the-libs-get-vaxxed/

Cindy Hamilton

I knew the NR was around the bend but they're really outdoing themselves.