Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:24:03 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

On 2021-04-28, Muggles wrote:
I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER
several
years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good with
letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.

I'm perfectly fine with Leftists stepping up to the plate to take
part in these medical experimentation. Jab the lot of 'em.

I observed the end result of when people were taking the flu shot. After
number of years, the side effects were minimal, so I now will get an
annual flu shot. I'm waiting until the covid "vaccine" proves safe
before
I take that untested shot.

Its a bare faced lie that the covid vaccines are untested.

You are almost right.

I am completely right, its a bare faced lie that the covid vaccines are
untested.

The short term test=s were hurried

Thats a bare faced lie with the west. All they did is get moving
very quickly with the testing and could do that because there
was so much virus around. It was only russian and china that
didnt bother with thorough testing before use was approved
and it turned out that their vaccines dont have major downsides
anyway which isnt surprising because they are much more
traditional vaccines.

but they did do most of them

They did all of them, just quicker than usual because there was
so much virus around and running the phase 1 and 2 in parallel.
And are now testing using a different vaccine for each jab.

The long term tests are going on now, in 143 million Americans.

Thats not a test, thats observation.

Every day is another test data point.

Nope, another case observed.

Since drugs typically have 6-10 year test cycles with the
FAD, the long term tests will be done in 2027 to 2031.

More pig ignorant bull****.