Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 12:38:06 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:35 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of
needing a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but
President Trump did it.

Really?Â* I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it.Â* Did not
realize he was working in the lab.

It was underwriting their research and scale up.Â* He provided the safety
net that expedited vaccine development and production.

Phizer did not need their "help" to accomplish their vaccine development.

Berlin helped them.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...not-washington

"Partner BioNTech received $445 million from German government"

Trump did give them $1.95 Billion to ramp up production.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/22/healt...act/index.html

I know better not to say anything anymore without some liberal web
site to back me up.