Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 4/29/2021 12:14 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I observed the end result of when people were taking the flu shot.
After a number of years, the side effects were minimal, so I now will
get an annual flu shot. I'm waiting until the covid "vaccine" proves
safe before I take that untested shot.

Interisting. The wife and I have been taking the flu shot for over 20
years and no problems. This past flu season both the wife and I got the
flu about 2 weeks after taking the shot. We were not even around hardly
anyone because of the Covid. That will probably be the last time we get
a flu shot.

We did both get the Covid shots about 2 or 3 months ago. On the 2nd day
of the 2nd shot we both were somewhat weak, but it was only for one day.
We are both over 70.

Same for wife and I but we have never had the flu.

Her arm was sore for a couple of days but mine was only slightly achy
for a day. She also had a bruise and guy that gave second shot said
first was probably a little of and hit something. No effect for either
of us on second shot which was two months ago.

We got Pfizer vaccine and I hear more instances of side effects with
Moderna.

One son got J&J with no side effects.

Only once in over 50 years I got a sore arm from a flu shot.