Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default OT opening an Excel document stored on Google Drive

On 29/04/2021 17:59, Murmansk wrote:

Is she unable to download them to her PC from Google Drive?

Well I'd imagine she could but I think what we need is to be able to go File, Open in Excel and choose a file that's stored in Drive in the cloud somewhere just like you would if it was stored locally on the hard drive.

She needs to install the Google Drive software on her PC to do just
that. It maps a local folder and handles its replication.

Otherwise, it's a matter of loading/uploading files via the web browser,
using an intermediate folder (which will get messy)

--
Adrian C