Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 11:24:46 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 29/04/2021 15:38, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 08:53:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/04/2021 08:06, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:49:57 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 10:41:00 -0400, wrote:

Once everyone is vaccinated who wants to be, why are we not "lettn ur
rip"?
Let Darwin decide who dies.

Which country does that? The US obviously doesn't operate that way and
never has.

The original story was we wanted to limit infection to prevent
overloading hospitals
We are there and have been for quite a while in the US.

Then it was we need to build herd immunity.
Between the vaccine and natural cases, we are about as close as we
will get. They can't fill all the vaccine slots they have now. Anyone
who wants the shot can get it.

Masks have gone from "the general public doesn't need a mask" to "Wear
2". The CDC has finally relaxed the rule and said if you are outside,
all alone, you don't need one. (like people outside all alone ever
needed one).

The lock down thing is, at best, inconclusive.
States that are wide open like Florida are not doing any worse than
states that are locked down.

You folks really need to pick a story and stick to it.

What is it about science that bothers you? Why do you have a hard time with
the concept of learning as we go and adapting to what we learn? Where is it
written that "In the beginning everything will be known and no new
information will be discovered"? I haven't seen that written anywhere.

I am about to be done with all of this crap. I had my shots, it's been
3 weeks. What else do you want?

A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

The vaccine doesn't necessarily make you immune, but it does give you
much better protection from the virus.
What is sad, is that you may be vaccinated, but you can still be a
carrier/spreader to the 40% of idiot antivaxxers and the folk who can't
be vaccinated for health reasons, thereby perpetuating the constant
spread of the virus.

So this will never end. Is that what you are saying?

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but President Trump did it.

Yes, all those nights alone in the lab, cranking out dose after dose.

You're an idiot.

Cindy Hamilton