Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 2021-04-28, Frank "frank wrote:
I've had my two shots for months now.Â* So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter.Â* I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

I do follow the science and the facts - the real ones, not the propaganda
doled out by our lying government and mass media. That's why I won't
be vaccinated. It is the idiots who are lining up for experimental
treatments designed by companies who cannot be sued for any damages
that may result.

For the rest of us reason, logic, and common sense prevail.

Where are you getting the real ones.Â* I hope you don't say Tucker
Carlson or Alex Jones.

Huckster "Accuse people protecting their families of child support"
Carlson is a disgrace to humanity.