Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 4/29/2021 11:14 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I observed the end result of when people were taking the flu shot.
After a number of years, the side effects were minimal, so I now will
get an annual flu shot. I'm waiting until the covid "vaccine" proves
safe before I take that untested shot.

Interisting. The wife and I have been taking the flu shot for over 20
years and no problems. This past flu season both the wife and I got the
flu about 2 weeks after taking the shot. We were not even around hardly
anyone because of the Covid. That will probably be the last time we get
a flu shot.

We did both get the Covid shots about 2 or 3 months ago. On the 2nd day
of the 2nd shot we both were somewhat weak, but it was only for one day.
We are both over 70.

A close friend was hospitalized when he had pneumonia and a blood
infection. He also had covid. He was given antibody plasma treatments
and 3 days after the initial treatments he tested negative for covid.
He also recovered from pneumonia and the blood infection, too.

--
Maggie