Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 2:06 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:49:57 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
Â* WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way... 'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE! IF YOU
DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE!"

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

I'm going to live normally, which means, I go where I want, when I
want, and LIVE MY LIFE as I see fit.

Yep, you actually are that terminal a ****wit, hopefully quite literally.

naa ... I'm quite sensible, intelligent, and have good decision-making
skills along with strategic thought processes.

And a sociopath.

I'm none of the adjectives you attribute to me. I CHOOSE how and who I
show care and affection towards, take care of MY health in MY best
interests , don't wear masks because that is in MY best interests, and
have no problem telling anyone to take a flying leap off a short pier
who THINKS they know whats best for me contrary to what actually IS best
for me.

That's called living MY life as I see fit. You go live YOUR life and
stop trying to tell me or other's how to live theirs.

--
Maggie