Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem618 Markem618 is offline

Default Mustangs and Retro designs was old cars, rusty cars ... was what's the opposite of "Obtainium"?

on Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:13:43 -0400 typed in
rec.woodworking the following:

Well, Ford still has the F150 (I wonder where the F100 went?).

Believe that the F100 became the Ranger, which brings me to my former
2019 Ranger. It got totaled, was behind a septic pumper truck, at a
stop sign on a down hill approach. the truck back into me sitting
still.

When the intial repair estimate was $29,500 (Blue truck value $32k) I
said total it. So after trying to get a new Ranger through the dealer,
via trades from other dealers bought a F150.