Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 4/29/2021 10:09 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/28/2021 12:34 PM, Bod wrote:
On 28/04/2021 18:21, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2021 9:41 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:57:10 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 28/04/2021 13:50, Frank wr

The lock down thing is, at best, inconclusive.
States that are wide open like Florida are not doing any worse than
states that are locked down.

You folks really need to pick a story and stick to it.

I am about to be done with all of this crap. I had my shots, it's
been
3 weeks. What else do you want?

I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER
several years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good
with letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.

We haven't got years to wait, action is needed NOW.
Have a look how bad it is in India right now, this because they were
too casual with non social distancing and lack of masks etc.
They are dying in the streets.

India is wall to wall people everywhere.

Wrong, as always.

They can't social distance.

Wrong, as always.

Despite all the precautions Americans have tried, American still got
sick.

Because they comprehensively ****ed up what they tried because fools like
you refused to wear masks.

People who wore masks STILL caught covid.

**** all of them did.

I'm still not becoming a guinea pig to experiment upon with an untested
"vaccine."

They have been very thoroughly tested, you silly little pathological
liar.

In YOUR mind ....

Nope, thats what the Phase 1,2,3 trials are about, ****wit.

Waiting to see how many people die or get sick from the vaccine is a
better approach, IMO.

Yes, you actually are that terminal a ****wit. Hopefully literally.

Aren't you one of those liberal people

Nope, and nothing even remotely like that either.

who are against hate?

Nope.

You hate people who disagree with you.

Nope, just realise that if those as stupid as you
are killed by their stupidity, they world will be
a much better place because almost everyone
who can be vaccinated will be vaccinated and
that will see a return to normal much quicker.

Do you know why you're that way?

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

reams of your desperate attempt at insults any 3 year
old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs

The risk with the vaccines is FAR less than with the virus, ****wit.

In YOUR mind...

Nope, thats what the vaccine trials have proved.