Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 2021-04-28, Muggles wrote:
I've no problem with taking a vaccine that is proven safe AFTER several
years of revealing the various serious side effects. I'm good with
letting other people stepping up to be guinea pigs.

I'm perfectly fine with Leftists stepping up to the plate to take
part in these medical experimentation. Jab the lot of 'em.

I observed the end result of when people were taking the flu shot. After a
number of years, the side effects were minimal, so I now will get an
annual flu shot. I'm waiting until the covid "vaccine" proves safe before
I take that untested shot.

Its a bare faced lie that the covid vaccines are untested.