Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:17:26 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 8:50:47 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 4/28/2021 8:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/28/2021 7:16 AM, Larry wrote:
On 4/28/21 4:39 AM, Bod wrote:
A single dose of a coronavirus vaccine can reduce household
transmission of the virus by up to half, a study shows.

Those given a first dose of either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca
vaccines
- and who became infected three weeks later - were between 38% and
49% less likely to pass the virus on than unvaccinated people, PHE
found.

In the study, protection against Covid was seen from about 14 days
after vaccination, with similar levels of protection regardless of
age of cases or contacts, PHE said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56904993

Another good reason to get the vaccine.
This sends a message to all of the antvaxxers.

**** the commie leftist maskhole nazicrats!
You actually think I'm going to voluntarily take a shot of
no-liability experimental gene therapy?

I'd not do that either but since the vaccine is not gene therapy I go
both shots. Don't let facts get in the way of your decision though.
I've had my two shots for months now. So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter. I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

If you do not want to be vaccinated that is your choice and you can live
with the consequences.

And yet your hero, Donald Trump, sits by and does nothing to encourage
the Trumpets who follow him like a God, to get vaccinated. He even made
sure his vaccination was done in private, so there would be no footage of
it.
He doesn't want to do anything to oppose any of his followers, whether
they
are anti-vaxxers or white supremacists. Polls show 45% of Republicans say
they refuse to get vaccinated. Further evidence of what a total scum bag
Trump really is.

Trump has been gone for 100 days.

Not from the Repug Party he isnt.

Let it go.

Go and **** yourself, again.

Where is that big change we were going to see?

Even you should have noticed the big spending
binge Biden has just proposed to Congress.

I haven't see a damned thing change.

Then you need new glasses bad, particularly with the
cancellation of the gas pipeline and the vaccine rollout.

We are still counting on Trump's vaccine
but you folks are now quibbling on that.

More of your bare faced lies. You are so
****ing stupid you never did understand
a damned thing about vaccines.

Now you are telling me it doesn't stop the
spread of the virus in any appreciable way

Another bare faced lie. No one is saying that
and we know know that it does in fact very
dramatically stop the spread of the virus,
but doesn't not do that completely.

and we still might die even if we are vaccinated.

Nope, the phase 3 trials prove that you don't
die even if your immune system is ****ed and
you do get infected after being vaccinated.

Is there a plan for the end of this yet?

Corse there is, vaccinate the vast bulk of people and see that
see the virus as no longer a problem. That's what happened
with smallpox, polio, measles, yellow fever etc etc etc.

I see, you have already turned on the guy you voted
for so you must not be looking at him for it.

Another stupid lie with vaccination.