Bill Seurer

Default OHIO SAVINGS BANK: Refuses to account for additional principalpayments

4th Amendment defiled by Patriot Act wrote:

I'd be interested in methods to resolve this situation.

When you call and ask for a manager and they claim none are available
say, "That's OK, I'll wait". DON'T LET THEM GET OFF THE LINE. Just
keep asking questions. Make sure you ask the name (FULL name) of
everyone you talk to first thing. If they put you on hold hang up and
call right back. Get the manager's name and call asking for them by
name. Is this place close enough you can travel there? (That's why I
hate the whole "who's got my loan now?" thing)