Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

Roger Blake wrote
Frank "frank wrote

I've had my two shots for months now. So has my whole
family with exception of 6 year old granddaughter. I think
it is stupid not to follow the science and the facts.

I do follow the science and the facts

You wouldn’t know what a relevant fact was if it bit you on your lard arse.

the real ones, not the propaganda doled out
by our lying government and mass media.

You wouldn’t know what is lies either.

That's why I won't be vaccinated.

Great, the sooner fools like you die the better.

It is the idiots who are lining up for experimental treatments

Beats dying, ****wit.

designed by companies who cannot be
sued for any damages that may result.

Just as true of the virus, ****wit.

For the rest of us reason, logic, and common sense prevail.

You clearly havent got a ****ing clue about any of that either.