Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 2021-04-28, Frank "frank wrote:
I've had my two shots for months now. So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter. I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

I do follow the science and the facts - the real ones, not the propaganda
doled out by our lying government and mass media. That's why I won't
be vaccinated. It is the idiots who are lining up for experimental
treatments designed by companies who cannot be sued for any damages
that may result.

For the rest of us reason, logic, and common sense prevail.

18 Reasons I won't be vaccinated -- https://tinyurl.com/ebty2dx3
Covid vaccines: experimental biology -- https://tinyurl.com/57mncfm5
The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com