Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gareth Evans Gareth Evans is offline

Default Bloody Amazon!

On 28/04/2021 11:02, Pancho wrote:
On 28/04/2021 09:56, gareth evans wrote:
Been waiting in all day for a parcel delivery, and then
receive an email saying not only has it been delivered,
but that is was handed to me personally, BUT NOTHING
HAS ARRIVED AT ALL.

Obviously now need an email address or a telephone no
to talk directly to a human, but either are impossible
to find on their web page.

Tried using the assistant, but you just go round in circles.

How the hell do I get Amazon to investigate and then correct
matters, for the web site for this item continues to insist
that it has been delivered and there is no option against the
purchase to register the dissatisfaction?

I can recommend Amazon Locker. Got one at my co-op.

A big orange thing, with loads of little lockers. Type in your number
and a door opens, pick up you parcel. So far no need to talk to anyone
or queue.

I prefer it to people knocking, or leaving the parcel somewhere random.

The only downside is that it doesn't accept big parcels. But with Amazon
Prime it is ideal for all the little stuff I order.

But how does that help when Amazon claim to have delivered something
when I have been in all day and know that they definitely HAVE NOT?