Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Tidy?

On 27/04/2021 21:48, Radio Man wrote:
Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Andrew
writes
On 26/04/2021 15:14, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 14:04:24 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 26/04/2021 10:35, T i m wrote:

We see a lorry with 10,000 fox fur pelts and we may not be upset at
all (vegans would of course because we understand the holocaust that
created such).

My grandfather was pretty upset when he came out one morning
to find that all his hens were dead, inside their henhouse
because a fox had managed to dig his way in overnight.

Foxes kill for amusement too you know.
sigh I though we had put that old chestnut to bed ages ago.
Foxes and many other animals are 'opportunistic hunters / scavengers
and will often kill / collect what they can and hide / bury some of it
to consume later.

Utter BS. Foxes enjoy killing. To them it is just a real-life
snuff movie. Period.

If they had any brains they would just kill the one they need for
that day, and then come back on subsequent days, but they don't.

Foxes do bury food. Bits of Rabbit, Mallard eggs etc. can be found in my
garden. Frenzied killing may be just that or extreme opportunism.

If the get into a chicken coup they will kill as many as they can

So we'd better eat the buggers before they stage it.

and may
not even take any going by the body parts left. In the wild they dont get
the opportunity. Tim is as usual taking nonsense anyone who has a had a
chicken coup raided will confirm what I say. Tim will blame the death of
chickens on the coup owner.