Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx amdx is offline

Default Broken FM Xmitter?

On 4/26/2021 5:07 PM, Peter W. wrote:
Not defending the Ramsey - other than it works as I wish it to - but of all the similarly-priced items out there, it is the most user-friendly to my way of thinking. And against the cheap junk, much better. I hear good things about the Rangemaster - but I have never used one.

I have built five (5) of the Ramsey FM100Bs over time. They are not easy kits, and build-quality matters.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Â*I just reviewed some info, that I wrote back in 2016, the Ramsey unit
I built was the FM25. Don't know about the FM100B.

Still looking for a page I wrote back when I fixed the CZH-05B hoping
for more info.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Mikek