Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Tidy?

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 12:36:13 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 26/04/2021 15:14, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 14:04:24 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 26/04/2021 10:35, T i m wrote:

We see a lorry with 10,000 fox fur pelts and we may not be upset at
all (vegans would of course because we understand the holocaust that
created such).

My grandfather was pretty upset when he came out one morning
to find that all his hens were dead, inside their henhouse
because a fox had managed to dig his way in overnight.

Foxes kill for amusement too you know.

sigh I though we had put that old chestnut to bed ages ago.

Foxes and many other animals are 'opportunistic hunters / scavengers
and will often kill / collect what they can and hide / bury some of it
to consume later.

Utter BS.

Complete fact, as you have since been told by someone who knows (a
farmer).

Foxes enjoy killing.

'Enjoy' like you enjoying meat, when you can (and do of course) eat
loads of other things ... or to 'survive' because unlike you, they
can't just pop up the shops whenever they like?

To them it is just a real-life
snuff movie. Period.

Every time you blurt this ****e out you demonstrate even further what
a stupid troll you are.

Foxes are also know to go into a chicken coop and kill and remove just
one chicken, it depends on the fox, situation how the rest of the
chickens behave.

https://ibb.co/j3vCJxf

If they had any brains they would just kill the one they need for
that day, and then come back on subsequent days, but they don't.

Yeah, with their contactless payment I'm guessing and like they
*would* be able to get back the next day, hole still in the wire and
chickens still just sitting there (they know all that do they)?

It seems you don't even understand the word 'opportunistic'!

Cheers, T i m