Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Can we agree...

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 04:05:19 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 10:55:32 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 01:56:16 -0700 (PDT), Tricky Dicky
wrote:

snip
Regrettably Tim seems to have become the new Harry on this newsgroup.

How so? Harry used to go on about things that advantaged him, what
(direct) advantage is it to me if I ask people to consider aligning
their actions with their morals (unless your morals dictate that you
think it's ok to do anything you like to any animal)?

You've been supporting the idea of staying in the EU which supports the transporation of
animals for slaugter between countries and overseas.

Oh are you still here sigh

No, I 'wasn't in support of staying in the EU'. How could I have been
when I spoiled my paper rather than voting Leave?

so snip irrelevancies

Everything I've stated is supported by both millions of other people

You mean the 74 million Trump supporters that's more than the number of UK voters
that voted to leave and join the EU and yet you think the 25K odd spoilt papers are the key
inteligent people without even know how or why the spoilt their papers.

Nope. You are doing your crazy rambling thing again.

We know some placed marks outside the box some voted for more than one option.

Well done?

But seem to think these peolpe are the most inteligent and want change.

Who does?

and all the science so what's your issue, other than your own
ignorance or selfishness of course?

Well, surley science is logic, maths , fact

It is?

snip rambling

Just to save you some time, I'll not bother replying to you again till
you get back on the meds. ;-)

Cheers, T i m