Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default Can we agree...

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 10:55:32 AM UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 01:56:16 -0700 (PDT), Tricky Dicky
wrote:

snip
Regrettably Tim seems to have become the new Harry on this newsgroup.

How so? Harry used to go on about things that advantaged him, what
(direct) advantage is it to me if I ask people to consider aligning
their actions with their morals (unless your morals dictate that you
think it's ok to do anything you like to any animal)?

Everything I've stated is supported by both millions of other people
and all the science so what's your issue, other than your own
ignorance or selfishness of course?

Cheers, T i m

Oh dear, oh dear! There was I thinking I had posted a semi-supportive comment, quoting the final paragraph of Johns post, using the word regrettably and now I am ignorant or selfish simply for pointing out how you have become the target of much of the vitriol that Harry was subject to.

A not very cheerful
Richard