Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Tidy?

On 26/04/2021 13:32, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:46:21 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 26/04/2021 09:45, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 01:45:22 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

snip

Add high levels of protein, zinc, iron, vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty
acids and you have the holy grail of nutrition right there.

(things you can get without causing pain and suffering to an animal).

Of course, through improvements in animal welfare.

Ah, back to only raping your wife once a month rather than once a
week, or giving you slave fresh water rather than making them drink
out of a pond. Well done you, I'm sure they would both consider you
are real caring guy for doing that.

You really have lost it. Get help and visit your doctor, ask for
counselling.

For what, I'm not the one labouring under some BS idea of what
improving welfare actually means.

Given you admit you don't care about animal welfare while an animal is
alive, once again you're talking through your arse.

But you won't support
or endorse these campaigns.

Over and above stopping the entire unnecessary commodification of
animals, no. But who says (apart from you of course as you make most
stuff up) that I don't?

This is the crux of your issue.

https://ibb.co/9Z1c6tZ

Quite, you have no empathy towards meat eaters,

Because they aren't the victims.

just pure envy so that
we might becomes vegans.

No, I hope you eat as much red meat as you can (please).

I do occasionally. You can have too much of a good thing.

Except you're the worst advert of veganism.

And you are a better one, treating your slaves to lighter chains to
'improve their welfare?

I don't have slaves, whereas you incarcerate your dogs. At least you
have the decency to feed them meat as more of a balanced diet.

We know you are confused / torn. You want to stop everyone eating Foie
gras but are happy for them to eat chickens that have been fed such
high protein foods that their legs break unable to carry their own
weight. The penny will drop with you eventually.

We?

Sorry 'you', I'm not the one trying to farce everone to stop eating
Foie gras.

Yes, we know you endorse the force-feeding of geese.

You are a narcissist if you believe you know how I think.

Nope. I only need to be an ordinary person to read you like a (sick /
sad) book.

I'm not the fanatic suffering cognitive dissonance incarcerating a dog,
feeding it with meat and eating white chocolate.

I am not
confused or torn.

Of course you are or you wouldn't be trying to stop people eating
Foie gras whilst happily eating chicken.

To my knowledge whole chickens are not forced fed.

Any fanatical vegan giving meat to their dog will be
confused/torn.

It is an issue for sure.

Ethical veganism is where keeping pets and feeding them meat is a
contradistinction their to beliefs.

Agreed.

But then you're a fanatical vegan
driven by envy we're allowed to eat meat and you're not,

Complete and utter lies and BS, a complete and utter fabrication
because you are desperate. Every time you repeat your made up story
displays your increasing desperation.

The truth hurts.

yet happy to
keep a pet

We don't have a pet.

You'll be saying it's a member of your family. That would be sad.

and feed it meat.

Not 'happy' to do that (obviously) but until the owner can be sure of
it getting a balanced diet, it will continue to be fed some.

In much the same way I ensure my family enjoys a balanced diet.

Piglets have their tails (and teeth) cut off with no anaesthetic, what
do you think of that. What are you doing about that. What can you do
about that (easily)?

How many pain killers were given When your dogs came around from their
anaesthetic after their genitals were mutilated?

A weeks worth typically but see how you avoid the point that's
happening thousands of times a day, every day.

Then campaign to have the practice stopped?

So:

"Piglets have their tails (and teeth) cut off with no anaesthetic,
what do you think of that. What are you doing about that. What can you
do about that (easily)?"

Then campaign to have the practice stopped?

Lambs / goats have their horn stubs burned off. What are you doing
about that? How many petitions have you signed. What was the outcome?

Then campaign to have the practice stopped?

If you want pigs to have a local anaesthetic prior to their tails being
docked then campaign for this.

Why do they need to be cut off in the first place is *actually* the
point?

The point is simple and has been pointed out to you before. Pigs will
bite each others' tails, which is more likely to lead to infection than
with a knife.

If you don't care then don't.

No, I know a better way to avoid all that ...

By being a fanatical vegan, an example of the type of person no one want
to become?

Etc etc.

Quite:

snip

The bits you weren't able to provide a counter argument.

No, the bits that are such crazy / circular BS that they don't deserve
any consideration whatsoever.

The bits you weren't able to provide a counter argument.

I don't need to provide any counter argument because I'm not the one
advocating causing animals to suffer and die.

I'm not advocating that animals should suffer.

Ok, I don't want to have animals killed or made to suffer in my name
so do what I can to avoid that.

I don't want animals to suffer, yet you don't care about animal welfare
while an animal is alive.

You (obviously) don't care if animals suffer and die in your name but
seem to be very sensitive to that statement of fact, and therefore,
desperately try to justify it with all sorts of distraction techniques
(talking about mutilating animals, even though they then go on to live
long and happy lives, not killed when very young like all the animals
you (don't) care about?

I do care if animals suffer, and I'll keep repeating this until you
accept that I campaign for improvements in animal welfare.

Once you have dug yourself into that rabbit hole, you then lash out
with all sort of accusations that you have no was of justifying (like
my B12 levels, even though I've stated we were both recently tested
and the levels were 'normal') and you can't do the same. Instead you
use the *assumption* that because you eat meat, you *will* be getting
sufficient B12 when it's known that 40% of the population (inc meat
eaters) are B12 deficient?

Evidence shows that vegans are more likely to be deficient that meat eaters.

So 99% of what you come out with is unquestionably lies and BS and you
do that because you have NOTHING better.

Just admit (again) that you are above all animals,

Of course man is above animals only a fanatical vegan would say his
cognitive powers were on a par with say a farm animal.

therefore it's ok
to kill and exploit them and we can be done with it (and why I don't
understand why you are so desperate to argue with me when you know you
have the lower physical (and moral of course, not that you have any
morals) ground. eg, You kill animals, I don't.

We're all exploited in one way or another. The ideal to to make animal's
lives comfortable while they are alive. Something you seem dead against.