Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Hedghog Highways, fencer failed to make

Pam Ayres wrote a book of hedgehog poems and anecdotes.

Digging out compost heaps with a garden fork is another
problem for hedgehogs.

https://www.waterstones.com/book/the.../9781509881260

Andrew

On 26/04/2021 08:52, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I'll have to think about that. The idea I think here is to re introduce the
Hedgehog again since we have not seen one for over 2 years. Maybe somebody
could teach them that rolling up into a ball on a busy suburban street is
not a good way to avoid cars. Also people need to be very wary when using
strimmers as some Hedgehogs have had legs amputated by them.
Brian