Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wheelbarrow

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 22:26:46 +0100, PeterC wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 11:53:58 +0100, R D S wrote:

On 23/04/2021 22:28, PeterC wrote:

Any pointers please to decent ones or, if none, the least bad of those
available? Need metal pan and prefer solid tyre and quite big. Capable
of carrying 150kg+.

If you know anyone who frequents Costco ask them to have a look/keep an
eye out.
I've an absolute belter of a wheelbarrow from there.

I don't, unfortunately. I thought that it was a Usanian company.

It is, but there are 29 branches in England, Wales and Scotland.

I find it well worth while, but the membership criteria are weird. If you
have a business you are straight in (and a little more cheaply).
Otherwise it's a bit over 30 quid a year, and I probably save that just
on cat food! But individual membership is limited to (well, quite a lot
of people). All public servants, education (I qualify) and various other
stuff (I qualify again as a chartered engineer).