Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Tidy?

On 25/04/2021 13:08, Paul wrote:
ARW wrote:
On 24/04/2021 18:24, Richard wrote:
On 24/04/2021 16:41, ARW wrote:
On 24/04/2021 14:14, Richard wrote:
On 24/04/2021 13:51, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 12:16:41 +0100, R D S wrote:

snip

I can't decide if we should all be be tidy, communicate better
or just
leave each other's **** alone.

I'd go with the latter

Now extend that to food choices.

He will not.

BTW I am having Zebra tonight for dinner.

nice. very tasty, is zebra

Bit like marmite.
Love it or hate it.
You know, not grey but good old black and white.

:-)

Actually it was very nice. Probably get the crocodile next week.

You picked a good one.

Â* "Zebra steak is one of the leanest meats you can buy. With an
Â*Â* average 0.5g of fat per 100g, there are few meats that can
Â*Â* compete with that. Add high levels of protein, zinc, iron,
Â*Â* vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids and you have the holy grail
Â*Â* of nutrition right there. Red meat full of protein and the extras
Â*Â* that help use that protein in your body."

Â* "It tastes a little sweet and a little gamey.
Â*Â* It is difficult to describe while doing it justice."

They don't mention what kind of steak sauce to use.

Not this one
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...er%27s%20Sauce

--
Adam