Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul[_46_] Paul[_46_] is offline

Default Tidy?

ARW wrote:
On 24/04/2021 18:24, Richard wrote:
On 24/04/2021 16:41, ARW wrote:
On 24/04/2021 14:14, Richard wrote:
On 24/04/2021 13:51, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 12:16:41 +0100, R D S wrote:

snip

I can't decide if we should all be be tidy, communicate better or
just
leave each other's **** alone.

I'd go with the latter

Now extend that to food choices.

He will not.

BTW I am having Zebra tonight for dinner.

nice. very tasty, is zebra

Bit like marmite.
Love it or hate it.
You know, not grey but good old black and white.

:-)

Actually it was very nice. Probably get the crocodile next week.

You picked a good one.

"Zebra steak is one of the leanest meats you can buy. With an
average 0.5g of fat per 100g, there are few meats that can
compete with that. Add high levels of protein, zinc, iron,
vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids and you have the holy grail
of nutrition right there. Red meat full of protein and the extras
that help use that protein in your body."

"It tastes a little sweet and a little gamey.
It is difficult to describe while doing it justice."

They don't mention what kind of steak sauce to use.

Paul