Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.d-i-y
Tweed[_2_] Tweed[_2_] is offline

Default Decent replacement phone battery supplier?

Andrew wrote:
On 25/04/2021 01:27, tony sayer wrote:
I've got a rather elderly Motorola which is a superb phone for what i
need. However its now some years old and in need of a new battery.

Can anyone recommend a battery seller who supplies decent reliable long
lasting batteries?, I see on fleabay some as cheap as a couple of quid
surely at that price the quality must suffer?, don't mind paying more
for a decent product its a MOTO G3 type number XT1541

TIA!..

Is there anyway of getting inside the battery pack with a
dremel or similar and identifying what type of cells it
uses, and then sourcing them ?.

Beware battery fires....