Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Tidy?

On 24/04/2021 12:16, R D S wrote:
We were looking for a multimeter at work the other day. No fruit at the
time but have since stumbled on it.

We've a new 'tidy' member of staff who because it had been left out had
put it in a drawer with some other completely unrelated items, somewhere
you'd never have thought to look.

It reminded me of when my tidy sister came to stay at my house some
years ago and the phone got cut off.
Thinking i'd no outstanding bills and certainly no reminder, a penny
dropped that i'd not seenĀ* any mail for a while so I enquired.
She'd been putting my mail under the stairs unhappy with the way I
didn't immediately deal with it.

I can't decide if we should all be be tidy, communicate better or just
leave each other's **** alone.

Ask the apprentice to tidy the van.

Later in the day I ask him "Where is the LED strip for the next job?"

Him "What is LED strip?"

I explain.

Him "In the skip - you told me to tidy the van and I thought it was rubbish"

--
Adam