Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tidy?

I had a friend who used to have a dymo label on a small cupboard which said.
For Now.
It very soon filled up apparently....
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Steve Walker" wrote in message
On 24/04/2021 13:08, Tricky Dicky wrote:

I can't decide if we should all be be tidy, communicate better or just
leave each other's **** alone.

Totally agree. SWAMBO has a habit of putting things in so called "safe
places" then promptly forgets where they are resulting in hours spent
looking for them only to find them weeks later in a totally unrelated
place.

The solution to that is to designate a couple of specific locations as the
safe places and put things there instead of random places that seem
sensible at the time. For small items we designated a ceramic kitchen pot
with a lid (about 8" diameter and 12" tall and standing on the kitchen
worktop) and literally referred to that as "A Safe Place".