Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Can we agree...

On 24/04/2021 21:33, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 20:29:51 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 24/04/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:35:24 -0000 (UTC), Bev wrote:

...that T i m knows everything,

Nope, even he has never suggested anything along those lines? Is he
intimidating you because you are so thick?

What a faceplant.

Another one mirroring now ... brilliant. They (the trolls) wouldn't
have a unique idea amongst them (assuming it's not all the same
troll).

It wasn't intended a a mirror, more the choice of words I knew there was
a fighting chance you might just understand.

Can't you see sarcasm when it hits you in the face?

O M G. You *really* are thick aren't you! (and yet more mirroring).
Now I really do feel sorry for you, not only being so devoid of the
most basic human understanding but stuck down that hole you are still
digging and covered in my ****. Obviously I wouldn't have ****ed on
you if you were on fire ...

All that guff but no denial.
is always correct in what he says

And again, other than if he says it there is a fair chance he knows it
to be reasonably correct.

Like trillions of animals slaughtered every year.

Yup. Fact. Suck it up troll.

It's not, as well as you know, unless you include poor amoebas.

and
that no amount of help and information will ever persuade him otherwise.

Ah, you seem to be confusing that with left brainers throwing their
toys out of the pram when he stands up for himself. Does the fact that
he has his own POV upset you then?

More abuse to save a lost argument.

Aww, princess, is that still all you've got. ;-(

I don't need anything else when you attempt to end a losing argument
through abuse.

That way we can all save time and effort in responding to his requests
for information when he ignores it anyway as it does not fit with his pre-
conceived ideas.

Oh no! I wonder how he is going to cope without *your* incitefull
contributions 'Bev'?

You rarely respond to me.

Oh, sorry. ;-( Maybe that's because you are just a sick and twisted
troll?

The sick person is described by the following?

1) You are a fanatic
2) Hypocrite in terms of incarcerating your pets unbecoming of a vegan.
3) Keeping a dog in captivity, admitting you subjecting it to pain
through full bladders and bowels.
4) Likely deficient in B12
5) Being an unworthy example of a vegan
6) Abusing others who disagree with you, questioning their brain
7) In denial you abuse others who disagree with you
8) Not caring for animal welfare, as indicated by the snipping of
petitions and not wanting to improve slaughter procedures.
9) You believe in a deity like father christmas and endorse religious
practises employed in cruel animal slaughter
10) Admit you don't want the conditions during the animal's life to be
improved
11) Subject children to age restricted violence
12) Endorse the cruel force feeding of geese so you can enjoy fois gras
13) Endorse the cruel practice of caging bears for their raw bile
14) Endorse cruel blood sports

Perhaps others should follow my lead?

No, don't do that, I wouldn't have anyone to **** on and laugh at! ;-(

I'm saddened you laugh at animal welfare. You are sick and need help.

Oh, please respect all the others here by marking your personal issues
as off topic.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. You know your little post probably says more about you than you
intended, 'Bev @invalid.com'. ;-(

I'm sure her B12 levels are higher than yours.

Brilliant. I've recently had a blood test and it came back as 'normal'
(and I specifically asked for B12 etc tests because we were vegan)

From being economical with the truth when it suits you I simply don't
believe you.

and
you already share Bevs medical records to know that it's levels are
ok? You are even assuming your B12 levels are good simply because you
eat meat, when 40% of the population (who will be mainly meat eaters)
are B12 deficient!

There is a good chance I have good B12 levels. I just had a fix with a
beef casserole. It was gorgeous.

But then we already know you are thick. ;-(

We know differently. It is a narcissistic tendency to believe you have
the right to speak for others.

So, I'm (still) working from fact and you are still away with the
fairies!

It's a fact that more vegans are B12 deficient than meat eaters, however
much you wish this not to be true.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. If you are really upset that I don't generally reply to you, how
about stopping making up BS as all the sensible people here can see
straight though it and just talk normally for a change ... if you can
that is?

I am talking normally, when I talk using words you understand you say
I'm mirroring you. When you don't like facts I, and others, publish you
resort to abuse. Those are not traits of a normal person, but of a fanatic.

https://ibb.co/HzVPM23

You are free to have your opinion and your way of life. Why would you
think otherwise?