Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tidy?

On 24/04/2021 13:08, Tricky Dicky wrote:

I can't decide if we should all be be tidy, communicate better or just
leave each other's **** alone.

Totally agree. SWAMBO has a habit of putting things in so called €śsafe places€ť then promptly forgets where they are resulting in hours spent looking for them only to find them weeks later in a totally unrelated place.

The solution to that is to designate a couple of specific locations as
the safe places and put things there instead of random places that seem
sensible at the time. For small items we designated a ceramic kitchen
pot with a lid (about 8" diameter and 12" tall and standing on the
kitchen worktop) and literally referred to that as "A Safe Place".