Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default leaking quick-disconnect for faucet to garden house.

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 11:58:20 -0400, wrote:

On 4/24/21 11:46 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 4/24/2021 2:05 AM, wrote:
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 8:36:33 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
I bought a quick-disconnect from Home Depot, to connect a garden hose to
a kitchen faucet. (I can't find the exact model on their webpage)

Nobody else has asked, so I'm going to.

Why are you connecting a hose to your kitchen faucet?

Cindy Hamilton

Fill a water bed?

The same type of fittings are used for "portable" dishwashers.

Depending on what you are actually doing, a waterbed fill kit might work
better

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Magic-Wa.../dp/B003XEXTP8

I sold my waterbed in 2003 but I still have a fill kit that looks exactly
like that. I wonder why I still have that? It's not like waterbeds are
coming back into vogue.