Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Can we agree...

On 24/04/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:35:24 -0000 (UTC), Bev wrote:

...that T i m knows everything,

Nope, even he has never suggested anything along those lines? Is he
intimidating you because you are so thick?

What a faceplant. Can't you see sarcasm when it hits you in the face?

is always correct in what he says

And again, other than if he says it there is a fair chance he knows it
to be reasonably correct.

Like trillions of animals slaughtered every year.

and
that no amount of help and information will ever persuade him otherwise.

Ah, you seem to be confusing that with left brainers throwing their
toys out of the pram when he stands up for himself. Does the fact that
he has his own POV upset you then?

More abuse to save a lost argument.

That way we can all save time and effort in responding to his requests
for information when he ignores it anyway as it does not fit with his pre-
conceived ideas.

Oh no! I wonder how he is going to cope without *your* incitefull
contributions 'Bev'?

You rarely respond to me. Perhaps others should follow my lead?

Oh, please respect all the others here by marking your personal issues
as off topic.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. You know your little post probably says more about you than you
intended, 'Bev @invalid.com'. ;-(

I'm sure her B12 levels are higher than yours.