Posted to uk.d-i-y
JNugent[_7_] JNugent[_7_] is offline

Default Yosser Hughes is alive and well

On 24/04/2021 11:32 am, Adrian wrote:

JNugent writes

All of the series was made in Liverpool. Offhand, I can't think of a
scene set elsewhere.

I think we're talking at cross purposes here.Â* I was talking about the
original (one off) story, The Black Stuff, which had bits in it which
clearly weren't in Liverpool.Â* The subsequent series (Boys From The
Black Stuff) may well have been filmed entirely in Liverpool.

The original "play" (film) briefly started off in Liverpool, but as you
say, the main action was all elsewhere. I though West Yorkshire, but it
may well have been Teesside as stated by another poster.