Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Yosser Hughes is alive and well

On 24/04/2021 10:39, Roger Hayter wrote:
On 23 Apr 2021 at 15:28:59 BST, ""tim..."" wrote:

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
On 22/04/2021 19:12, ARW wrote:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:****wall.jpg

"I could do that"...

I'm actually quire impressed with it

it's much better than I could do

Yes, I think it has it's good features. It is quite even and the main defect
is smearing mortar everywhere. And the fact it will probably fall over in the
middle.

I didn't want to criticise it for the same reasons as tim.

Attention to detail could have been better with a clean up before the
mortar has set.

For me the worst aspect is the lack of any piers along the wall, without
which makes the wall dangerous of falling and causing injury.