Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chade Chade is offline

Default Sthil ms260 rebuild

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:09:47 PM UTC+1, Chade wrote:

snip
I have two other chainsaws in the shed that are not running right one a bequest and one I was previously told was obsolete with parts unavailable. Yet When I inquired at the place that looked at the MS260 they swore they could still get them by ordering direct from Sthil.

Apologies for replying to myself but despite not being to find the part I needed anywhere on the internet a few years ago I now see a new one listed on ebay. Yay!

Right. What do I need to do to a Sthil 026 that has not run for years to get it ready to go?