Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:54:57 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 20, 2021 at 8:47:23 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Some gutless ****wit troll desperately cowering behind
"Snit" repetitively ****ted
the same mindless troll**** and lies as it always does when
its got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

What you snipped:
Again, I look to peer reviewed papers (and not just hand picking but a wide
range if I am interested in a topic), scientific sites, fact checkers, top
experts and organizations, etc.

You find this to be a bad thing and say that ties me to a cult. We do not see
eye-to-eye. So what?

Sad your frustration at not being able to answer this question led you to lash
out so immaturely.

I hope you do better next time.

If you wanted to say god existed, you could come up with "evidence" for that too. Doesn't mean he exists.