Mary Shafer

Default Mattress for roll-out bed - where buy replacemement

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:49:47 GMT, "Walleye"
wrote:

I have an aluminum roll-out/away bed (it folds up in half and rolls out of
the way) that I need to buy a new mattress for.
I have looked in a few stores (Odd Lot, KMart) without success.

Anybody have some B&M suggestions on where I might find one of these?

The mattress is 72l x 36w x 5h. When I called a local bedding dealer
(Rockaway Bedding) they said that 72 x 36 was non-standard and I would not
find that size. They said the standard widths are typically 33 or 39
inches. I need to stop in WalMart to check.

Most local (not chain) bedding stores will custom-make mattresses any
size you want. Look in the Yellow Pages for local folks (they may
sell national brands, but the store is local) and give them a call.

I got custom-made pillow tops for an older mattress this way.

Mary

"A MiG at your six is better than no MiG at all."
Anonymous US fighter pilot