Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Electric vehicles

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 22/04/2021 17:40, Chris Hogg wrote:
I've not followed this thread all the way, but why not simply have two
meters at home, one for the domestic stuff and the other for the car
charger? With 'smart' meters becoming widely used, that would be easy
enough to set up and be billed for by the supplier and paid by the
home owner in the usual way. Apologies if this has already been
suggested, but it seems to me to be a fairly simple solution.

Right, and how easy to simply plug the while house or selected rings
into the car charger circuit using a handy adapter cable.

And switch off the 'domestic supply'

Unlike diesel, you cant put red dye in the electrons...

but it's different with green dye, ;-)

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England