Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Interior design ideas

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 05:51:30 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 5:06:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 6:10:31 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Well timed, Ed. We're in the process of remodeling our kitchen.
A couple of those ideas for squeezing out a little more space in
a small room are sure to be a big hit with the husband.

We already have a "throne on a dais" in the basement.

Cindy Hamilton

Some of them, you're left wondering if there was something you can't see that
governed it turning out that way. Like the kitchen sink that juts out at a 45 angle
in an otherwise normal kitchen. Was there something back there, like a gas
pipe, sewer pipe, etc that at least offers some excuse? That little drain that
sits up an inch higher than the floor is another winner. My bet there is that the
drain pipe was too high and instead of lowering the pipe, they elected to raise
the drain.

With the water flowing out the bottom of the door to...

--
Tekkie