Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Apr 22, 2021 at 11:21:47 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

And that=E2=80=99s just as true of purported man made climate change.

Its obvious that climate does change, that=E2=80=99s obvious from
the ice ages etc, but its much less clear how much of the
change we have seen is man made. It wasn=E2=80=99t that long ago
that most scientists were hyperventilating about global cooling.

Yes, we can certainly measure a substantial hike in atmospheric
CO2 levels, but its much less clear how much effect that actually
has on world temperatures, let alone climate change.

It's bloody obvious to me. We know there used to be more CO2 in the air.
And the world was perfectly fine back then.

There has been no time in the history of man when the CO2 levels were as
high
as they are now.

Why does man have to be there?

Just a personal preference I prefer to not have man go extinct... and am none
too happy about man creating the current mass extinction we are in.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow