Neil

Default Mattress for roll-out bed - where buy replacemement

"Walleye" wrote in message v.net...
I have an aluminum roll-out/away bed (it folds up in half and rolls out of
the way) that I need to buy a new mattress for.
I have looked in a few stores (Odd Lot, KMart) without success.

Don't know much about mattresses, but I do know there are companies
that make custom-sized mattresses, such as for antique beds that don't
take standard sizes.

Does the bed and/or mattress have a brand name on it? If so, you could
contact those companies.

I assume you could search newsgroups and the web via Google.com and
find more mattress info.

I guess another issue for you to think about is whether or not a new
mattress (if it's pricey) is worthwhile for a bed that has little $$$
value.

Anybody have some B&M

Don't know what that means.

suggestions on where I might find one of these?

The mattress is 72l x 36w x 5h.
When I called a local bedding dealer
(Rockaway Bedding) they said that 72 x 36 was non-standard and I would not
find that size. They said the standard widths are typically 33 or 39
inches. I need to stop in WalMart to check.

Try going through your Yellow Pages and look for mattress and bed
stores, then call and ask for advice.