Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Derek Chauvin- found guilty

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 05:11:22 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 01:03:36 -0500, Jim Joyce wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 01:34:49 -0400, wrote:

It depends on whether he gets bond pending his appeal. In 2 years
nobody will remember who George Floyd was.

Emmett Till was lynched in 1955 and lots of people still remember his name.
(And the final days of his life.)

When Congress passes the George Floyd police reform bill, that will take care of that.
More likely that Chauvin will be forgotten.
I seem to recall that Greg predicted that Chauvin wouldn't be convicted, but I could be
wrong.

Unfortunately, that would have been the safe prediction. Cops usually get
away with their on-duty murders in this country.